Thursday, December 30, 2010

Record 9: Back To School

Our company hold a departmental dinner in Rasa Sayang Hotel end of Nov 2010. And guess what is the theme ?? ... "Back To School!" Initially all of us feel the theme is kind of lame and not many people are going to dress up accordingly. Well, the result showed a different outcome .. surprisingly ;) and... we all enjoyed ourselves with the many games and excitements... and for me, I am truly flattered with my new netbook! :) I am not lucky but blessed indeed. Will talk more on this later on. So basically, we had a 8-course Chinese dinner set. The games are truly amazing .. why? it is really.. again really very much related to the theme. Imagine that you are being ask of a mathematical questions, chemistry knowledge and so on. Interesting! Our table won most of the games like find-who game and they need to do some acting on the stage. A-Roo ended up on stage needed to say five different languages. Ha-ha! Our directors and managers are all dressed up and ready to go. Some dresses like kiddo with green short pants, white shirt tucked and carrying school bag around.. haha well, both me and Ah Roo are not less different... Here's our pix:


I went back hometown the week before and managed to found my precious hehe : the school badge and my school tie ;) .. ok i know i am not wearing a full Malaysian school uniform .. well does it matters? As long as I looked like one, no complaints! I just don't feel like spending a penny on the outfits since I am broke T.T .. as for A-Roo, he's wearing my bro's school uniform. Well that's what we call a "TRUE" uniform....

When they start giving away lucky draw, I was asking God for blessing and providence. I am asking in want of a netbook. It's for A-Roo as we really needed one. God knows my heart and why we needed in *not going to explain here*. There are like 40-inches LED TV, Samsung Galaxy S, printer, home-theater but the netbook is the one that catched my attention. Praying quietly in where I am, I talked to God and let God's will be done. And to my amusement, God answered my prayer when...SJNeoh spoke the magic number.. 1 ... 4 .. 0.. :) So, I just would like to thank God for what He has blessed me. I told A-Roo this magical experience for it is a blessing from God to him through me :)



"You gave me life and showed me kindness, and in Your providence watched over my spirit" Job 10:12

1 comment:

  1. Hehe... Back to School, eventually that event came out quite nice and fun :)

    Yeah :D A new netbook...
    So so happy with this new gadget member into CnB :p
    It's really useful for us!
    Thanks God for His blessing upon CnB :p

    ReplyDelete