Sunday, January 9, 2011

Record 16: Fun fun FUN!!!

Last two days which is on the 8th of Jan 2011, me, A-Roo, CC and PL went for my gown choosing! :P We all have great fun! I tried more than 40 dresses of wedding gowns and evening gowns. Thanks to all of them that I managed to narrow down to 5 selection within 2 hours (that's fast!!). Tough job but great fun! Really thank you both close friends that are both excited and more than willing to accompany me for the mission hehe! Plus, the Aspial lady, Shirley has been really nice and friendly! One mission down!


1 comment:

  1. I still remember that I brought the Bleach comic books to there and kena scold by CC :p
    Dear, you are so beautiful with these gowns ler! So proud of you!!
    Next mission is to select ur gown for the actual day ;)

    ReplyDelete