Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A day of grateful

I want to remember yesterday because yesterday is the day where my hero is on rescue again. :) I truly love him for who he is and for what he wants me to. He wants me to be happy. It has been days where there are many quarreling (not with him), mis-communication, disappointment... with my mum. The heart-bearing pain is so hard to endure that tears of sadness just flowed down the cheeks. My A-Roo has been there to console me, comfort me, asking me whether am I fine almost every now and then, giving me a warm heart, giving me a smile to assure me things will be fine, giving me opinions on solving the matter, giving his cute innocent look hoping to give him a smile. I just love him and knowing how indeed he is so much important to me.
The day and only the day where someone actually stood up for me to clear the conflicts between me and my mum yet consoling her at the same time. I feel so touched that someone actually protected me, care so much about me and wanting to assure I am safe and happy. I love you dear! :) No one else could give what you have provided me.. your true love :D

1 comment:

  1. Wah... where got so geng wor *_*
    Glad that I was able to help lo...
    I also feel scare when talked to ur mum, *scare scare*
    Thank God that things went well and your relationship with ur mum is nice nice now :)

    ReplyDelete