Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Record 19: Sometimes when we have to then we will do it no matter what

Soon, there will be a new member in the house. A small doggy called Ruffy :) I love A-Roo for who he is, for the heart he has. How I feel blessed to have him! Hehe.. a heart that is so gentle and filled with love, no harden in whatsoever way even when things might be tough. Really love you, A-Roo. ;) No matter what will happen.. let's pray for Ruffy. Hope he will heal well and able to walk again and live healthily.
Abba Father, I just want to continue to surrender Ruffy into Your hand. Father, I ask of your Mighty and healing hand be upon him as You heal him fully and recover him from his injuries. May Ruffy be spared from all the pains and uncomfortable feelings that he might have, Lord. Let miracle happen on this poor little dog O'Lord. Come Lord as we beg you Lord. And I pray all these in Jesus's name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. yea lo.. new member in the house...
    And I become the dog poo cleaner liao, sob sob @_@

    ReplyDelete