Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Record 18: Not enough time?

When I think of this question, it actually draws me into many situations that are happening now in my life. Not enough time for wedding preparation (all the arrangements, florist finalization, song selection, slide making...blah blah blah...), not enough time for work and Silicon is coming!! (applicable to me and A-Roo..esp A-Roo.. my heart actually feels sad for all the troubles he is facing now, not enough time for friends (to get together and have a good chat and follow-up), not enough time for many many more things... -_-
But of all the "not enough time" matters, I feel for what A-Roo is facing. As a good future Mrs A-Roo, I shall need to be 1) patient 2) caring 3) understanding 4) helpful 5) always submit things to God on his behalf. We worry but we tend to forget we have a stronghold there waiting to help us - Our Father.
Abba Father, I just want to stop at this moment to pray to You Lord, those that concern and worry us. I want to esp surrender A-Roo into Your mighty hand that You will bless him abundantly with wisdom, knowledge and all the skills required for his succession of work. May he, Lord, be also granted with good rest and sleep Lord that he will be refreshed every day to get focus in his work Lord. May You Lord, provide him with all the neccessary helps. Thank you Lord and I pray all this in Jesus's name.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah... always feel not enough time too :(
    I guess I am too lazy and caused lots of things dragging here and there.. my bad! -___-

    Dear, really appreciate your understanding and patient while dealing with a lazy fella. Love you very much much :)

    ReplyDelete