Thursday, July 28, 2011

The path in life - Where to?

Life is always full of obstacles and also full of highways i.e. spider web. We lead our own path. Well, in my case, with God's direction (if I remembered to surrender things to Him before making my own decision -.- .. bad me!) At times, we just dwell in where we are. Afraid of making changes, afraid of doing new things - afraid of the unseen. I am like that too. Perhaps, I am afraid to fail.

Well on another matter, I do feel my circle of friends getting smaller too. No longer part of the big gang in my dept, haha guess partly my fault for not spending time to follow up things with them and partly because those people no longer think i fit their group. No matter how or why, it seems like I no longer bother by this matter (I used to feel sad if I am left out haha). Guess when people grew up (meaning older), we tend to be quieter in a sense or wiser in a way. We don't gossips, we don't criticize for the sake of conversation any longer. What's the point if we can get to know everything on the earth. I would rather have a few "golden" friends that I trust and enjoy in their company :) Glad these friends are golden eggs to me hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment