Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Record 2: How at times we take things for granted..



Yesterday (dated 11/1), I have had a great and amazing dinner with my director, N to celebrate my birthday. Since the time when I first stepped down in US, he has been a wonderful friend despite being my superior. Every year, there is a
dinner and a gift if he's around. Thank you, N. :) We had our meal at this Chin’s Stylish Chinese Cuisine (it's a fine dining! Yes, you get it right..a fine dining!! :)) Too bad, I can only snapped pix using my no-flash and low-resolution iPhone cam -.- The place is so nicely decorated with European style chandeliers and oil paintings hanging above the ceiling. It has a dark mysterious ambient. Not of those we expected from a regular Chinese restaurant. One will feel a pinch of curiosity when looking at those paintings as they have the combo cultures of Asian and English. Well, that makes the place exotic in a way :) We ordered this delicacy set (H) which costs RM78++ per person. It took us like around 2hours ++ to complete the whole meal.




Well, there is a dumb me who actually placed my handbag on the other chair and missed the calls from SH. [SH was worrying at home for "Who Eats Till So late" - not knowing this after a later time :P ]. It was around 10:30pm when I noticed his calls. Truly sorry dear. I reached home late like 11pm and I was very happy to see my dear. He made me an invitation card for a dinner at home on my birthday. Haha, there is a catch on the card. It is written there "Please tick one" and to my awe, there are three options and none is saying no for the invitation.


Cute little A-Roo as always :). Well later..awhile after that, again the dumb me, feeling a little bit left out when seeing SH concentrating on his game (FB). I was thinking that "Haih, I am home late and yet SH never really pay attention to me". The dumb me again, throwing a bit of temper (-_-'') (sorry, dear) regarding this matter. To my surprise and heart-aching, only find out that SH was very VERY worry about me for he couldn't able to reach me. He had planned to go back home earlier to make me a card for birthday. He waited in the couch for me most of the time. He even logged in to "A" to ensure I am not in office. Aww... dear, so sorry for my silliness. He once again triumphed my heart and made me love him over and over again for he has been so thoughtful to me at all time. No temper on me but only love and care and how silly for me to not notice that :) Love you dear.

As I sleep, I made a prayer. Asked God for forgiveness and a loving heart. I really do not want take things for granted instead appreciate things that are blessed upon me. A-Roo..you never fail to make my heart smiles. :)

1 comment:

  1. Fine dinning on Chinese cuisine! Really surprised me when I first heard it...
    Haha.. seems like you keep mentioning on your old iphone that doesn't have a decent photo shooting capability. :p Time to change to a better phone lo~~~
    Hopefully you live the invitation card lar~ I made in quite hurry one~~ cuz not sure what time you will be back ma.
    Yea lo! I was so worry that night!! grrr... Next time must try to get a super powerful vibrate phone that it will shakes the whole handbags (or even the chair) when there is incoming call from me :p

    ReplyDelete