Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Record 7: Give thanks..

Sometimes it really awes me on how God works miracles in our life. Haha, I will keep remind myself of the good things that come and the wonders God has worked for me either upon hearing my prayers or He knows my heart. Well, will just leave this short and simple.

Heavenly Father, I just want to thank you for knowing my heart and hearing my prayer. I thank you Lord for resolving my matter with my mum and not just that, Lord, You showered my weekend with her and my family with many joy and laughter despite all the bad scenarios that I have anticipated. Thank you Lord, that you even flourished A-Roo’s relationship with my family. I know my family enjoyed his company. Lord, You always provide me the best and more than I have asked and I know my “Thank You” might not be able to express my gratitude in full but You know my heart. I give thanks all these in Jesus’s name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Yup Yup!
    Heavenly Father always knows our heart and desire well! :)
    One of our 2011 resolution : maintain good relationship with our family~~

    ReplyDelete