Friday, November 12, 2010

Record 5: I don't know what I can do

I have one bad encounter today. :( It's about my mum and me. It really hurts so much and come to a point I don't know what I can say, what I can do. I really care and worry for her but yet my care for her seems like a burden to her. The things I mentioned seems not helping at all and the things she said hurts me dearly. I just don't understand how could she put that matter above her daughter's matter. We always talk things through in problems we have but never when come to this. Like me and my bro said, pray to God and leave it to the Lord to make things happened.

Heavenly Father, hear the cries of the needy. We need you so much Lord, for You are Almighty. You know our hearts and you know our desires. You know what is best and what needed to be done. I just want to surrender this matter unto your hand and may Your will be done, O Lord. And Lord, may You also restore my relationship with mum and let there be a strong love bond between us always so we may trust each other always. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. He answered your prayer!! Thanks and praise the Lord!

    Hehe... Ya lo, I still recall that moment both of us are so worries on the tension between you and ur mom. Were worried before we arrived PD, then "ta da~!"... ur mom was in the new Honday City...
    Trip to PD was fun and yet can enjoy lots of naps... kekeke....

    ReplyDelete