Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Record 3: My birthday and also my big day = BDAY! ^_^



I have many many wonderful birthday celebrations! Thanks for all my friends and esp to A-Roo who made my day (before, during and after my birthday!). Haha, it is kinda funny to see that as we grow older, we receive more treats on meals and less on the gift side. For me, when people remembered my birthday, it is already an awesome birthday presents! Thank you for all the messages on FB. :D

Well well, I wanna record down the special events happened that make a great BDAY for me :P

Date: 3rd Nov 2010
**---------------**
Mr A-Roo decided to bring me out for a pre-birthday celebration and as usual he won't tell me upfront... -_- We left office that day as he said he would like to go home earlier. We passed SeaGate and he said "Ohh let's go eat first". We passed Tesco and I said "We go Genting for meal?" and he said "yup". We passed Genting and he said "I forgot to turn". The whole conversation go round and round till he reached Mansion 32 and said "Let's eat here then" .. Well, I am both =_= and ^_^. I love you, dear. We both ordered the set dinner. I had the lamb set and he had the beef set. Basically the two most expensive meals. My A-Roo said we should just enjoy the day and there goes the selection. Haha... All the set dinners has the salad, soup + garlic bread, the main course, a dessert and a cup of tea/coffee. We enjoyed the time talking and laughing and err..sneaking on our colleagues who were there too haha. The meals are great! Truly excellent with nicely cook beef and unique lamb preparation (with ratatouille!!) Well, actually during the meal, we have a distress call from a bestest friend that just reached Bukit Kayu Hitam after a few days stucked in the horrible flood of Hatyai! They needed a ride from Alor Setar back to PG. As mentioned clearly, the call is from BESTEST friend haha .. so we left after a quick walk in the beach area and adjourned to the mission :) It was indeed...indeed...indeed a special kind of a celebration *wink*. Well .. story does not end thr! :P


We reached home pretty late like around 12:15am (4th Nov). My dear is always the 1st to wish me and this time in the car with three colleagues that are exhausted from the Hatyai trip :)
Well, after my bath, my A-Roo asked me down to the kitchen (I think to drink water or so..pretty common thingy). Well, the blur me, never think much when is around him, go down to meet him up. He asked me to open the top compartment of our tall black kitchen cabinet to grab some stuffs. Again without much thinking, I just opened and to my SURPRISE, THERE IS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT. Sylvanian family doll house!! *gasped for air* It is something that I have been waiting for since last year. It is the Grand Hotel version! One I have never think I will own for it is expensive ^_^ Well, A-Roo opened the box and took out the whole house and placed it on our dining table. He then quickly take out the two additional figures he has bought - a male and a female lamb figurines :) so cute of him for he said "this is the two of us and this is our home!" :D and then he grabbed something behind the figurine boxes. And there goes another super-surprise... The Ring *smiling sweetly* He is very excited and embarrassed at the same time. He took the ring and thinking which finger he should place..without asking me to marry him haha. Well, he did asked right before he placed the ring :D Well he said "will you marry me". and what more can i say? Of course it is "Yes I do"! ta-dah! I LOVE YOU, A-Roo!! :D then the ring on my hand :) I am engaged!! I am all so over-whelmed with the joy and blessing .Never never do I forgot to thank God for everything He has provided... and then another surprise...the ring comes with a pair of earrings :) .. the story stopped but never end yet at time 1:30am.


1 comment:

  1. Happy that both of us enjoyed the dinner at 32! Surely we will go there again sometime in future!! :)
    Haha.. Another fun experience! Anyway, glad that able to help out those who "stuck" in Alor Setar lo...
    The process of getting your birthday presents + putting into that compartment are quite adventurous and exciting :D Thanks God that everything turns out to be so nice!! Yeah!!

    So.. now...... hello Mrs Flu! .. kekeke...

    ReplyDelete