Thursday, November 11, 2010

Record 4: The write-up of 4th Nov assignment



The story hasn't end yet when the time is 1:30am. I didn't take any leave on my bday (how i wish i had :P..). I am supposed to have a bday lunch with my group-mates but they ended up canceling the meet-up due to absent of couple of them. Sweet lil Jess approached me and asked to have lunch with our usual lunchmates :) Well, agreed and we have a yummy lunch in Nando's (I have meeting at 1pm -_- ..). Thanks guys for the treat! Hehehe... I received many blessings and wishes through FB and messages everywhere. Thank you for those who remembered (even if you didn't wish me :D ..) . We left office earlier today as Mr A-Roo has a dinner date with me at home with his full of courtesy invitation given few days earlier. He cooked my yummy yummy Ragu spaghetti (the bottle of sauce that we could only source from Jaya Grocery, Kelana Jaya. We finished the stock we gotten from US *sniff*). Mr A-Roo has been a great cook! Trust me .. His spaghetti is the best I have never eaten before and I have stopped eating bolognese spaghetti out after knowing I can get the best at home *wink*! The fragrant aroma fills the air when the super-chef is at work and me being the sous chef keke... Truly love your cook, ah dear :D


After the meal, we decided to go down Gurney to fix the ring. It was loose by two sizes. And, I finally know how much the ring costs. I was surprised! He must have spend a lot of efforts finding the perfect ring that he thinks suits me. *sniff* *sniff* All I can say to A-Roo "Dear, you always gave me the best you could. Thank you dear and love you! :) " Well, somehow I still feel these words are unable to express my thoughts. I just know as long as his heart is sincere and loving me all times, that's already my biggest carat of diamond! :) Well, it will takes one week to fix the ring.. and we drive home safely after that. The day ended with a 12am-past-over with A-Roo accompanying me :) ...

1 comment:

  1. Wah.. say till like I very geng in cooking spaghetti =_='''
    Thanks to the mighty Ragu source.... won't able to make it without it!!
    You are much better cook then me lo... always looking forwards for more home cook meals from u :D

    Haha... the ring. It actually took more than 1 week to fix the size and you were so worry that you unable to get the ring before went back to hometown. Thanks God that He answered ur prayer ya!

    ReplyDelete