Thursday, November 18, 2010

Record 6: The missing cake!!




Haha, this is to remind me that I have my very 1st birthday cake from A-Roo!! This incident is on 29th Oct 2010. Ohh..it is the Millie Crepe keke.... Mr Roo bought cake without telling me :P The story goes like this, we have decided to go back home early that day to prepare for our CG gathering in our house. Upon reaching my car, Mr Roo said he forgot to take something from his cube so we decided that I will go home 1st. Mana tau, I go and wait for him in the car till i saw him out. Blur case 1: *Click* He was holding a big green plastic bag and yet I didn't suspect anything. =_=. We drove along together and upon reaching home, Mr Roo was very unhappy and upset (dunno y...) for I want him to go down together. He in his moody mood zoomed down from the car and went into house directly. Blur case 2: I didn't notice the thing he carried =_=. Blur case 3: I went and open the fridge and I ... I ....I ... saw the cake kekeke :P I zoomed up to find him and thanked him for the cake! Now I know why he's in bad mood. Just simply because I always get into his way hahaha! THANK YOU, A-ROo :) ... the day ends with a nice bday celebration with my CG :)

This pix showed "behind-the-scene" while I was making a wish :P

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! Ya lo... you really gave me a hard time during day! -____-'''
    And... you are so blur... anyway, that's can be explain.. you are the founder of CnB ma...

    That's our first birthday celebration on 10 LTG Bayan 10 lo~~~.... :)

    ReplyDelete